Friday, February 13, 2009

Thank you!!! I got my silver lining today, Friday the 13th! I've always loved this day. And even more so this year. Work was hell again, I was told an intern could do my job and frankly I am feeling a bit stressed, over-worked and harassed. However, my tax return came in and now it's time to personally stimulate the credit companies, even though I believe the government has already tried it. my measly $4000 isn't even close to a peek on the cheak compare to the home run Uncle Sam gave them last year. I feel like the US is in one sided relationship. The banks get to have all the fun while the american people have to stay home with the kids and clean up the house! When did the american people lose their rights and corporate conglomerates ran the country? But at least for this moment I feel rich! That is until Monday morning when the work ugliness starts again and I'm once again broke!